2023/24 Early Bird Season Passes
Purchase your 2023/24 Season Pass and experience a season of savings.
- Adult (18-64) $399 | Junior (4-17) $369
- Senior (65+) $35
- Toddler (age 3 & under) Free with purchase of adult season pass
- Buy 2 Junior Passes and get up to 2 Adult Season Passes at $179 each.
Season Pass Perks:
- 50% Off Ski Key Locks
- 50% Off Tickets Pats Peak *Must make reservation, excludes Saturdays.
- 10% Off Products in the Ski Retail Shop
- $10 Off Private Lessons – not available holidays & weekends
- 10% Off Ski Tuning Services at the Rental Shop
- Freedom Pass Included with Junior and Adult Season Pass
Season Passes can be picked up in person at McIntyre Ski Area in November.
Ski & Snowboard
Enjoy winter snowsports at McIntyre Ski Area for day and night skiing, snowboarding on 11 trails, serviced by 4-lifts.
Bonneville Family Snow Tubing Thrill Hill
Tubing is all of the fun of sledding without the hike back up the hill. No lessons, no equipment. We provide the tube, you have the fun! Just hold onto your tube, step onto our conveyor carpet and up you go. With eight tubing lanes, designated attendants, and its own snowmaking and grooming machines, Bonneville’s Family Thrill Hill is one winter attraction you don’t want to miss. Children must be 5 years old and 44″ tall to participate.
- Children must be 5 years old and 44 inches tall.
- The number of tickets sold in each session is dependent upon the number of lanes open and weather conditions.
- Tubing sessions are for 2 hours; pricing is per session.
- All tubers must sit in their own tube.
- We can connect tubes together but you cannot ride in the tube with another person.
- The tubing area can be busy during peak times and tubing sessions may sell out.
- No refunds, all ticket sales are final.
If you have purchased online, bring your receipt to the Ticket Window or Guest Services inside the lodge for a physical ticket.
Thursday night snow tubing for $23. Join us non-holiday Thursdays for more fun at a more affordable price while snow tubing.
Plan a group of 15+ and save! Limited availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also host birthday parties, corporate events and more!
Dress in warm layers, ready for winter elements. A warm coat, snow pants, boots, hat and gloves are best. Our Retail Shop sells hats, gloves, socks and snow pants for a great experience.
Beginner Area Policy:
welcome to mcintyre ski area
for friends, families and ability levels
Ski & Snowboard Programs
Enjoy all McIntyre Ski Area has to offer with One Great Rate on select Saturday dates.
- 3:30pm – 9pm ticket includes skiing, snowboarding, tubing, rentals.
- 5:30pm or after until 9pm
- Lesson tips are available from 3:30-7:30pm.
- Après ski with live music, hot cocoa and cash bar.
Rates are subject to change. No refunds. Hours dependent on weather. *One Great Rate includes ski, snowboard, lesson tips, rentals, and tubing. Must be 5 years old and 44″ tall to tube.