The Mac Pac program has been designed for students ages 6-12 who want to take on a little more. This program is open to both skiers and snowboarders who want to learn how to use terrain features, jump etc. We take a catered approach to instruct on proper approach, transitions, landings, and movement patterns on terrain features as well as proper conduct on the hill. Every week we will offer one night of instruction and two days of open sessions where your child can ski or ride with other students, coaches, volunteers, and mentors.
This program will begin Friday January 14th, 2022 and run until Feb 26th, 2022.
- Instructional nights every Friday 6pm-8pm (meet at Mac Pac flag)
- Open session Wednesdays 5pm-8pm (meet in park)
- Open Session Saturdays 12pm-3pm (meet in park)
Requirements for the TEAM:
- Ages 6-12
- Level 5+
- Must be able to ride the chairlift unassisted
- Must have a season pass (can be purchased at $279 if you join the Mac Pac)
- Must observe all Covid-19 guidelines
- Must follow area policy
- Cost is $230 which includes Friday Night coaching, entry to our scheduled rail jams, (registration for each will still be required) and a Mac Pac Hoodie.
Mac Pac Registration will open in the Fall of 2021 and will close January 1st, 2022