Tubing is all of the fun of sledding without the hike back up the hill. No lessons, no equipment. We provide the tube, you have the fun! Just hold onto your tube, step onto our conveyor carpet and up you go. Experience the thrill of 8-tubing lanes, designated attendants, and its own snowmaking and grooming machines at our Bonneville Family Thrill Hill.
Sessions are 2 hours. Please check schedule for hours of operation. Must be 5+ years old and 44″ tall to participate.
Snow Tubing Thrill Hill
$32 per person
Non-holiday, Thursday tubing sessions run 4-6pm and 6-8pm. Tickets are $23 per person.
Non-holiday, Friday tubing sessions run 4-6pm and 6-8pm. Tickets are $32 per person.
Saturday tubing sessions are available 11am-1pm, 1-3pm, 3:30-5:30pm, 6-8pm, 7-9pm. Tickets are $32 per person.
Sunday tubing sessions are available 11am-1pm, 1-3pm, & 3:30-5:30pm. *Check Holiday Hours on Mountain Report* Tickets are $32 per person.
Extended Operating Hours will be posted on our Mountain Report.
If you have purchased your tubing ticket online, please go to the ticket window or Guest Services to redeem 30 minutes prior to your tubing session.
Children must be 5 years old and 44″ tall to tube. No exceptions. All guests must ride in their own tube.
- Tubing tickets can be purchased in person but are not guaranteed.
- A tubing waiver must be filled out for every participant tubing.
- Children must be 5 years old and 44″ tall.
- The number of tickets sold in each session is dependent upon the number of lanes open and weather conditions.
- Some sessions will sell out. No refunds. If your session is canceled due to inclement weather a voucher will be issued to be used for another date of your choice.
- What should I wear? We recommend snowpants, boots, gloves, winter jacket, hat or helmet and layers under coats. Hats, gloves and snowpants are available for purchase in our retail shop.