Parent & Tot Class Information (age 3):
Parent or Guardian involvement is required, as this is a hands-on learning experience. Ski or snowboard equipment for the parent is not needed but be sure to be properly dressed for Winter weather. One parent ticket will be allocated for the duration of the lesson program. (Parents/Guardians must have a ticket to gain access to the learning area). To keep the learning area clear and safe we can only allow one parent at a time on the hill. Others can stay in the viewing area at the bottom. *Your child must be 3 years old by the first day of lessons.
1st Session – Parent & Tot Weekdays
Class Schedule: Select one day and attend the same day for 5 weeks.
- Tuesday– Projected Dates – 1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30
- Wednesday – Projected Dates – 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31
- Thursday – Projected Dates – 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1
- Friday – Projected Dates – 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2
Cost for all 5 weeks of lessons:
Registration deadline: Dec 29, 2023, any registrations after Dec 29th will have an automatic $20 price increase. Registration may close at any time after Dec 29th.
2nd Session – Parent & Tot Weekdays
Class Schedule: Select one day and attend the same day for 3 weeks.
- Tuesday– Projected Dates – 2/6, 2/13, 2/20
- Wednesday – Projected Dates – 2/7, 2/14, 2/21
- Thursday: Projected Dates – 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
- Friday – Projected Dates – 2/9, 2/16, 2/23
Cost for all 3 weeks of lessons:
If any make up classes are required, there will be no lessons the week of 2/26-3/3 due to NH school vacation week.
Registration deadline: Jan 28th 2024, any registrations after Jan 28th will have an automatic $20 price increase. Registration may close at any time after Jan 28th.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Any student who is renting equipment must be sized before programs begin so that they can have their equipment ready when they arrive the first day and have the correct information printed on their lesson tag.
- Please stop by the McIntyre Ski Shop no later than 2 weeks before programs begin to be fitted.
- Lessons start promptly, please plan to arrive in time to get geared up and be outside to meet your group at your scheduled time so they do not have to wait.
- All students will be grouped according to age and ability. We will evaluate your child and make sure they are in the appropriate group for their skill level and age.
- Any requests to be with friends are not guaranteed.
- There are no makeup lessons if your child misses one lesson.
- If lessons are cancelled by McIntyre, we will schedule the makeup lesson week to the end of the lesson program. (This would mean lessons would be one week past the projected last day of lesson programs.) We will do our best to make sure all lessons are completed. **Any first session rescheduled classes will push the second session dates back.
- Parent/tot class require a parent/guardian or friend to be out on the hill during class. No equipment is required, this is the ONLY time we allow foot traffic in the beginner area. We will provide one person a ticket to be allowed in the beginner area. You must keep this for entire program. There will be a viewing area set up at the base of the hill for any other guests not assisting with the lesson.
- Please view our safety sheet for more information on lift safety and safe skiing and riding practices!