Please note – ski & snowboard program registration is currently offline and will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, September 27.
Parent & Tot Class Information (age 3):
Parent or Guardian involvement is required, as this is a hands on learning experience. Ski or snowboard equipment for the parent is not needed, but be sure to be properly dressed for Winter weather. One parent ticket will be allocated for the duration of the lesson program. (Parents/Guardians must have a ticket to gain access to the learning area). To keep the learning area clear and safe we can only allow one parent at a time on the hill. Others can stay at the viewing area at the bottom.*Your child must be 3 years old by the first day of lessons.
1st Session – Parent & Tot Weekday Program
Class Schedule: Select one day and attend the same day for 5 weeks.
- Tuesday– Dates 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31
- Wednesday – Dates 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1
- Thursday – Dates 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2
- Friday – Dates 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3
Cost for all 5 weeks of lessons:
2nd Session – Parent & Tot Weekday Program
Class Schedule: Select one day and attend the same day for 3 weeks.
- Tuesday– Projected Dates 2/7, 2/14, 2/21
- Wednesday – Projected Dates 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
- Thursday – Projected Dates 2/9, 2/16, 2/23
- Friday – Projected Dates 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
Cost for all 3 weeks of lessons:
If any make up classes are required, there will be no lessons the week of 2/27-3/5 due to NH school vacation week.
Out of stock