Seasonal Lease Reminder – Please return all skis, snowboards, boots, and poles in clean condition to the Retail and Rental Shop by April 15. Thank you!
2023 Learn to Ski and Snowboard School Program- Second Session
Londonderry North will be participating in McIntyre Ski Area’s 3 week after school ski and snowboard lesson program. This program is offered to students ages 6-12. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced skier or rider this program has something to offer for all students. Londonderry North will be attending on Fridays from 4:30pm-6:30pm. Students are grouped according to age and ability. Level 4 students may qualify for 1 hour of “free ski” during their lesson time where they can practice fine tuning their skills on their own under the close supervision of our instructors and apprentices. We strongly encourage parent chairlift riders to assist with the students who are approaching the chair lift stage in the their learning. Please inquire at guest services during your child’s lessons to obtain a chair rider ticket. Students must be 6 years old by the first day of lessons.
Londonderry North will be attending Snowsports Club on:
~Fridays from 4:30pm – 6:30pm beginning on March 10th, 2023
~Lessons will take place on: March 10th, March 17th, March 24th
Mighty Macs Lessons (all 3 weeks)
~Helmet Rental $20
~Open Ski $60 (Lift ticket only, Level 4+)
~Registration deadline 9:00am on Feb 18th, 2023. There will be a $20 price increase for lessons and $10 price increase on Open Ski for any registrations allowed after Feb. 18th. Please note: Registration can close without notice any time after Feb 18th.
If you are looking to pay with a gift card please download this application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Any student who is renting equipment must be sized before programs begin so that they can have their equipment ready when they arrive the first day and have the correct information printed on their lesson tag.
- Please stop by the McIntyre Ski Shop no later than 4 days before programs begin to be fitted.
- Lessons start promptly, please plan to arrive in time to get geared up and be outside to meet your group at your scheduled time so they do not have to wait.
- All students will be grouped according to age and ability. We will evaluate your child and make sure they are in the appropriate group for their skill level and age.
- Any requests to be with friends are not guaranteed.
- There are no makeup lessons if your child misses one lesson. Make up lessons are only done on a school basis.
- If lessons are cancelled by McIntyre we will schedule the makeup lesson week to the end of the lesson program. (This would mean lessons would be one week past the projected last day of lesson programs.) We will do our best to make sure all 5 lessons are completed.
- If you as a parent or guardian would like to ski/snowboard while your child is here in lessons, you may purchase a parent pass for $20.
- If you would like to be more a part of the program as a chaperone, please let your coordinator know. McIntyre is always in need of chair riders, chaperones in the rental shop to help get children to their lessons on time, chaperones in the lodge etc. Your coordinator can provide you with more information on being a parent chaperone. Please keep in mind that this is not an opportunity to ski only with your child, other children will need assistance too.
- Please make sure your child is dressed warm and has extra hats, mittens and gloves packed for ski club. We also suggest packing separate winter clothing for ski club and recess, it is not fun for any child who will have to put cold wet clothing back on from recess for ski club at night. We have a wide variety of accessories in our retail shop and if you come by on a fitting and info night you will be able to save some money by just being in ski club.
- If any make up classes are required, there will be no lessons the week of 2/27-3/5 due to NH school vacation week.
Out of stock