Little Macs Class Information (age 4-6):
Children ages 4 to 6 years old gain confidence and experience while learning the fundamentals of skiing or snowboarding in our Little Macs Programs. Students are grouped according to age and ability in groups of 4-6 students. We strongly encourage parent chairlift riders to assist with the students who are approaching the chair lift stage in the their learning. Please inquire at guest services during your child’s lessons to obtain a chair rider ticket. Students must be 4 years old by the first day of lessons.
If you are looking to pay with a gift card please download this application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Macs Vacation Lessons – 5 Consecutive Days
- NH February Vacation Lessons – Feb 27-March 3
12:30pm-1:30pm- Registration Closed
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Any student who is renting equipment must be sized before programs begin so that they can have their equipment ready when they arrive on the first day and have the correct information printed on their lesson tag.
- Please stop by the McIntyre Ski Shop no later than 4 days before programs begin to be fitted.
- Lessons start promptly, please plan to arrive in time to get geared up and be outside to meet your group at your scheduled time, so they do not have to wait.
- All students will be grouped according to age and ability. We will evaluate your child and make sure they are in the appropriate group for their skill level and age.
- Any requests to be with friends are not guaranteed.
- There are no makeup lessons if your child misses one lesson.
- If lessons are cancelled by McIntyre, we will schedule the makeup lesson week to the end of the lesson program. (This would mean lessons would be one week past the projected last day of lesson programs.) We will do our best to make sure all lessons are completed.
- If you as a parent or guardian would like to ski/snowboard on your own while your child is here in lessons, you may purchase a parent pass for $20.
- We strongly encourage chaperone chair riders. If you are looking to get some turns in yourself, we can provide you with a free lift ticket to assist as a chair rider during your child’s class. Please note: this is to assist all students, not just your own. There will be a chaperone meeting place, this will be pointed out to you once you check in at guest services.
Out of stock