Seasonal Lease Reminder – Please return all skis, snowboards, boots, and poles in clean condition to the Retail and Rental Shop by April 15. Thank you!
Parent & Tot Class Information (age 3):
Parent or Guardian involvement is required, as this is a hands on learning experience. Ski or snowboard equipment for the parent is not needed, but be sure to be properly dressed for Winter weather. One parent ticket will be allocated for the duration of the lesson program. (Parents/Guardians must have a ticket to gain access to the learning area). To keep the learning area clear and safe we can only allow one parent at a time on the hill. Others can stay at the viewing area at the bottom.*Your child must be 3 years old by the first day of lessons.
If you are looking to pay with a gift card please download this application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Session – Parent & Tot Weekday Program
Class Schedule: Select one day and attend the same day for 3 weeks.
- Tuesday– Projected Dates 2/14, 2/21, 3/7
- Wednesday – Classes have completed
- Thursday: Classes have completed
- Friday – Projected Dates 2/24, 3/10, 3/17
Cost for all 3 weeks of lessons:
If any make up classes are required, there will be no lessons the week of 2/27-3/5 due to NH school vacation week.
Registration deadline: Feb 18th 2023, any registrations after Feb 18th will have an automatic $20 price increase. Registration may close at any time after Feb 18th
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Any student who is renting equipment must be sized before programs begin so that they can have their equipment ready when they arrive the first day and have the correct information printed on their lesson tag.
- Please stop by the McIntyre Ski Shop no later than 4 days before programs begin to be fitted.
- Lessons start promptly, please plan to arrive in time to get geared up and be outside to meet your group at your scheduled time so they do not have to wait.
- All students will be grouped according to age and ability. We will evaluate your child and make sure they are in the appropriate group for their skill level and age.
- Any requests to be with friends are not guaranteed.
- There are no makeup lessons if your child misses one lesson.
- If lessons are cancelled by McIntyre we will schedule the makeup lesson week to the end of the lesson program. (This would mean lessons would be one week past the projected last day of lesson programs.) We will do our best to make sure all lessons are completed.
- Parent/tot class require a parent/guardian or friend to be out on the hill during class. No equipment is required, this is the ONLY time we allow foot traffic in the beginner area. We will provide one person a ticket to be allowed in the beginner area. You must keep this for all 5 weeks of class. There will be a viewing area set up for any other guests not assisting with the lesson.
Out of stock