One of the fastest growing winter activities in America because everyone can do it! Tubing is the fun of sledding without the hike back up the hill. No lessons, no equipment. We provide the tube, you have the fun! With eight tubing lanes, designated attendants, and its own snowmaking and grooming machines, Bonneville’s Family Thrill Hill is one winter attraction you don’t want to miss!
Want to have an event?
We can host birthday parties, groups, and exclusive events to make your day even more special.
“We went here to a birthday party to go tubing. It was so much fun for the whole family. I had a blast. Definitely worth the price, the travel. I will 100% most definitely be coming here again. Thank you so much for such a memorable afternoon.”
“I had a fantastic time tubing with my family. Just a thrilling experience.”
“Excellent tubing and fun for beginner skiers and riders as well as seasoned. The prices are fair, and the staff is very friendly and ready to help.”
“Easy to find, great prices on tubing and we had a blast!!! The workers were super nice. I definitely recommend! 👍”
What you need to know
- You must be at least 5 years old.
- You must be at least 44″ tall to go tubing.
- All tubers must have their own tube – no sharing, but tubes may be connected.
- Tubing sessions can sell out during peak times.
- We do not reserve tickets or sell tickets in advance.
- No refunds due to high capacity.
- The number of tickets available for sale in each session is dependent upon the number of lanes open and weather conditions. (Some sessions may sell out.)
- All tubers must present a signed tubing waiver to the ticket office before tubing tickets are released.