Please note – ski & snowboard program registration is currently offline and will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, September 27.
- Saturday, October 8: 12-dusk
- Sunday, October 9: 12-dusk
- Saturday, October 15: 12-dusk
- Sunday, October 16: 12-dusk
- Saturday, October 22: 12-dusk
- Sunday, October 23: 12-dusk
Tickets Adults 13+: $15, Children 6-12 $10, 5+Under Free
There are risks and hazards associated with riding the chairlift with children 2 years and younger. It is highly recommended that parents bring a child carrier for hiking to assist with navigating the terrain and securing infants while riding the lift. Children 3-12 must be accompanied by an adult while riding the chair.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when riding the chair
- Closed toe shoes must be worn to ride the chairlift.
- Waiver must be signed in advance of riding the lift.
RESPONSIBLE CHAIR LIFT USE
It’s your responsibility to know how to use and ride the lift safely. Follow these guidelines to ensure your safety and the safety of others when riding our chairlifts:
1. Remove and carry packs. Do not use phones, music or games while loading or unloading.
2. Need assistance? Ask the lift attendant for help. Smallest kids should load closest to the attendant.
3. It is okay to miss a chair and wait for the next one.
4. When loading, watch for an approaching chair and then sit to the back once seated.
5. Drop something? Let it fall. Any item dropped can be picked up later.
6. Absolutely no horseplay on the lifts.
7. At McIntyre Ski Area, adult passengers carrying children in their arms, or in any type of pack may not ride on chairlifts.
KIDS ON LIFTS
To make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible, we strongly suggest that you take the time to review the following Kids-on-Lifts Safety Tips with your children before they take their first chairlift ride. Your small child may be assisted by the lift operator unless instructed differently by their parent or guardian.
1. A small child should not ride a chairlift alone.
2. A small child should sit to the far outside of the chair next to the armrest for added security.
3. A small child not seated next to an armrest should be accompanied by an adult.
4. When riding a fixed grip chairlift with your child (chairlifts that do not automatically slow down while loading and unloading), position them on the side next to the lift operator.
6. Once they are ready they should quickly move from the Wait Here signs to the Load Board. They should remember “Boots on the board”.
7. As the chair approaches the load board your child should turn to the outside of the chair, reach back with their free hand, and grab on to the vertical pole. They should remember “Turn, reach, and grab.”
8. Your child should hold on to the vertical bar next to them all the way up the chairlift. They should remember to “Hold on”.
9. Your child should sit all the way back in the chair with their back touching the back of the chair. They should remember to “Sit all the way back”.
10. You and your child should sit still until they reach the Unload Here signs. Remember to “Sit still”. Our qualified lift staff can assist with loading small children, and guests of any age. Don’t hesitate to ask for lift assistance, if needed.